Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Silly Girl

I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired how serious things have been lately. Between the upcoming election, theological debates, and all the pointless junk college throws at you, I'm ready to just be silly and carefree.

Today I woke up feeling like a million bucks. I don't know how else to explain it. I sincerely hope I'm not the only one that feels this way from time to time. I couldn't pinpoint an exact reason for my happiness, I just knew that today would be good. That being said, nothing all that great came of today, but it was still an awesome day. Days like today remind me of how simple I am and how complicated the world is. I just want things to be easy and even though they rarely are, sometimes I just feel like celebrating the fact that I woke up and that I have a God that loves me.

So today I'm just gonna blast some feel-good love songs, and dance around my room...because at the end of the day, I'm just a silly girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all need a little silliness. We live in a crazy world.

Marie said...

hmm can you pass some on to me. happiness or silliness, ill take either one. im in dire need... please hurry.