Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pinch Me

So tonight on a whim I went with a friend of mine to a mutual friends Indonesian church Anniversary Celebration. It was a childrens musical called "Neck Up Check Up". Pretty stinking cute. I have decided I really want an Indonesian baby...super cute.

Well as soon as I walked up to the church they told me about a raffle they were doing...the grand prize was a laptop. Normally I don't even bother entering these things, but at the insistence of my friend I filled out a name slip.

From the start I kinda felt like I was going to win. I can't explain it other than to say that I knew it would be such a blessing (a laptop wasn't in my budget this year so I was currently working with a desktop, not horrible, but definitely not that great for college life). Anways, to make a long story short I ended up WINNING it! It's super cute (it is a mini so it is pretty small).

I don't know how to explain it other than to say it was totally a blessing. God is good, even when I'm not expecting it. The funny part is afterwards when I was talking to my friend she told me that she kept thinking I would get it too! Anyways, just a super awesome blessing :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, dude!!!

Marie said...

girl. God is good. love it.