Monday, October 20, 2008

Best Weekend Ever.

So this past weekend was one for the record books. I wish I could explain how awesome it was, but I'm not that skilled of a writer. For now, I'll just give some highlights...

  1. Danica and drove up to see Marie at OBU!
  2. We dined INDOORS at sonic, using a telephone to place our orders.
  3. I toured OBU (Oklahoma Baptist for you Ouachita-ers) and fell in love with the campus/entire school. Someone remind me why I chose DBU?!
  4. I learned a new interesting phrase from Maries "Christian" friends...
  5. We went shopping. Add another dress to the pile.
  6. I discovered Michael Buble (where the heck have I been?!)
  7. Huge Ice-cream cones at Braums. I got Chocolate Cherry and Peanut Butter Cup :)
  8. Marie and I got our nose's pierced and got to watch Danica panic.
  9. Took WAY too many pictures.
  10. We rewrote our FH lists...now we've seperated the "musts" from the "wants".
  11. I shared a exceptionally narrow twin bed with Danica.
  12. We got to visit Marie's favorite church. I really liked it. Good choice, Conswela.

I know there were so many other things that happened this weekend that were noteworthy, but that's all I have for now. It was sooo good. Everyone should get one weekend away with their besties every now and then.

5 comments:

Marie said...

they are christians. ha. lets just say they do things differently in oklahoma ;). and you are the one that took a fondness to it. ha.

best weekend ever. agreed.

ill help you tell your parents you are transferring. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are WAY behind (in reference to number 6)!!!! His voice makes me soar.

Glad you like OBU...do you think I would like it (to get an unbiased opinion)?

I still can't believe y'all got y'alls noses pierced!

Danielle said...

Molly,

I can't decide for you, but I can tell you that I think you would be a great fit at OBU. The campus is sooo picturesk. I loved it (it made me want to transfer). The people there seem great, and I loved the overall feel of it. Definitely go and see for yourself. It had the small town feel that you said you wanted, but you're only 30 minutes away from Oklahoma City and like 5 minutes from pretty much anything else you need (i.e. resturants, walmart, etc).

That being said, UMHB has a similar feel. I'm partial to OBU, but you should try them both out, if you like one you'll probably like the other.

Anonymous said...

YES, umhb is clearly better because it's in TEXAS!

also, michael buble has been done before and better... frank sinatra, tony bennett, dean martin, bing crosby. hello?

there's nothing new under the sun...

Danielle said...

Jeremy.
We're in a fight.
End of story.