Friday, October 3, 2008

The Good Stuff.

So these past few days have been really hectic and crazy, but now they over! Finally! whew. In the end, they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be...

The highlight of the week would definitely be getting to see my brother and have dinner with him Thursday night. It was so good to just sit and laugh with him. Even though he's been gone for two years it felt like nothing had changed. I would have to say that that is one of the most awesome things about my family (and my brother inparticular). I am so excited about this week because while I'm home in Cypress I'm going to be able to spend a TON of time with him. haha. He won't know what hit him.

As far as the rest of the week, it ended up going by pretty fast. I think I did really good on all my tests (though the jury's still out on O.T.). I ended up with a 100 on my Sociology test! I felt extremely accomplished.

Other than that school is good. work is good. I'm just excited about life :)

No comments: