Wednesday, September 30, 2009

oh how I've grown...

Today my boss handed me a card (from the enrollment celebration party that I missed today) that said the following:

"Danielle, you have grown so much! When you first came to the GSB*- as a freshman- you had a look of surprise on your face most of the time- sort of shy- pretty, okay very, quiet- a little reserved didn't know a whole lot about how business offices operate- certainly not a lot of outward confidence. But- always with a light that is shining- always with a sweet voice- sweet spirit- one that reflects the love of the Lord in everything she does. Now- WOW! Talkative! Confident! Laughs! Has a way of showing others "I Can Help!" Thank you, Danielle!"

She read this outloud to our office...and a few others. Ha. Little does she know I've always been the same talkative girl...I just needed some time to adjust!

I thought it was pretty humorous. OH, and my card came with a bookmark that has a fairy and says "get your sparkle on"! That pretty much topped it off for me ;)

Okay, now I'm off to homegroup and then studying my life/week away! Hope everyone is having a good night!


*GSB (for those of you that are completely uninformed) is the Graduate School of Business, where I work on campus.

3 comments:

Molly R said...

CHARISMAAAA!!

Danica Galabeas said...

That is so funny...I have known you a long time and have never thought you as quiet or reserved! But glad to see that you are showing them as molly said your CHARISMA!!! Love you!

Marie said...

1. Can I have this bookmark?! seriously.
2. You are presh
3. They have NO idea how talkative you are ;)
4. Can I borrow some of that charisma?