Monday, September 14, 2009

It Burns SOO Good

Tonight, for the first time in a long time, I decided to go for a jog around campus...and it was glorious! I've never been one of those people who could just ease in to working out (or anything else for that matter) so I just dove right in. We have this jogging trail around the outer edge of campus that is perfect for nights like this. It has been rainy here for the past couple of days, so outside was misty and cool and the paths were soft and sloppy.

I'm not normally a big "jogger", but I forget sometimes how good it feels to just run. After sitting at a desk all day it was nice to just let loose.

Needless to say I came back drenched in sweat and covered in mud, and chances are tomorrow I'll be walking funny...but it was worth it :) This might have to become my new Monday night routine...

2 comments:

Marie said...

Dude, I'm so proud! Ha. I need to find time to do something like that.

You're so legit, DG. :)

Molly R said...

You are a girl after my own heart!!! Love it.