Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Awesome List

Music
Michael Buble
Frank Sinatra
Patsy Cline
Johnny Cash
Ray Charles

Songs
Revelation Song- Kari Jobe (still stuck in my head from chapel last week)
Give Me Jesus- Jeremy Camp
'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus (I've been singing this one all morning. SOO good.)
Georgia- Ray Charles (I could listen to this song over and over and over and never get tired of it)
Feeling Good- Michael Buble

TV Shows
18 and Counting! (I love me some Duggars)
Law and Order SVU ( they've been showing marathons lately AND the new season starts soon!)
Say Yes to the Dress
Make it or Break it (even though it's technically over, it's still playing in my mind ;))

Time Wasters
Napping (something I NEVER get to do anymore)
Procrastinating
Talking with friends
Reading about motherhood/marriage (I know, I know...I'm WAY ahead of the curve)
Cooking/Cleaning (I feel bad saying this is a time waster, but lately I feel like that's all I do when I'm at my apartment)

Foods
Fruit
Chicken
Pasta
Bucky's Fudge (two stops in one weekend! ha)

Classes
History of Christianity
Intro to Religious Education
Greek (even though I secretly hate all the work)

Phrases
Perf! (I sing-songy-say this a dozen times a day)
Look at me, Look at me! (this can also be replaced with "check me out, check me out!"... and for the record, I only say this to my roommates. ha.)
OHHHH, you would. (in order to say this correctly you must put the emphasis on the "OHHHH", and say "you would" very disapprovingly.)

Topics
Acts/The Early Church
Cooking
The future (mine or other people's)