Okay, like I said in the last post, I've been kind of in to lists all day. This time I think I will list ten random* things I want to do in the next ten years...
10. Go to Ireland. I don't know what it is about this place, I could claim wanting trace back to my redheaded roots, but I'm barely Irish so that doesn't really count. I mostly want to go because it seems like one of the most beautiful, scenic, peaceful places ever. Maybe I'll honeymoon there one day or something.
9. Leave the state on a completely spontaneous road trip. In my mind I would have someone with me on this trip...though I don't know who or where we would go yet.
8. Go on a "longer" term mission trip. I'm not sure how long just yet...longer than any of the ones I have done up to this point. Maybe weeks or months...possibly years, who knows.
7. Go on a date.
6. Go to a Mormon tabernacle. (Just for the experience not because I'm thinking about converting.)
5. Really experience snow. I'm talking snowman-building, thermal-underwear-wearing, fingers-turning-purple, snow-sports type of snow.
4. See an opera. (I'm not totally dedicated to this one but I do think it's one of those things that everyone should probably do in their lifetime).
3. Have a spa day with my girls.
2. Go camping again.
1. Go see SNL live in NYC.
So I realize a lot of these involve travel, because to be honest, I feel like there are just a ton of places I want to go!
*I choose random ones because I assume ones like "get married" and "start a family" are obvious.