Monday, September 29, 2008

Pff. Bump that.

This week is going to be a crazy one. I have 3 tests, 2 papers, and I'm working till 6 every night. That being said, I haven't studied hardly at all tonight because I just can't seem to focus. Seriously. I will just sit there and stare, have an inner monologue about how I should be studying or doing something productive, after that I will commence daydreaming and then stare blankly at the closest wall.

I have found that daydreaming is the best time waster ever...and it helps that I'm really good at it. I know what you're thinking, "how can someone be good at daydreaming?". Well trust me, I am. I'm rather creative when I want to be. (Nothing weird. don't fret)

Also, I got to go see Fireproof on Friday. I ended up really liking it. If you're really critical of movies then you will probably find something wrong with it, but if you can just sit back and take it for what it is then you will probably end up enjoying it. It had me laughing out loud, gasping, and on the verge of tears. Anyways, if you see it and don't like it, don't blame me. I like what I like.

No comments: