Thursday, December 4, 2008

The View

Can I just say how much I HATE The View?! Seriously, it is the worst show ever...I'll try to present my argument in an organized way:

1. Any show where they are going to discuss political and world issues, but have an unbalanced panel, is like a bomb waiting to explode. It just needs the right issue to make it go off.

2. Though the women on the show might be mildly intelligent, it usually just leaves me thinking about how utterly ridiculous and foolish they look when they argue and yell over one another.

3. For me, it's hard watching women make fool's of themselves, but remain totally serious about it. It's different if I'm watching Paris Hilton's Super Awesome Fabulous Fun Life on MTV...she KNOWS she is ridiculous (or at least I hope she does). But the women from The View seem to think they are God's gift to womankind. Bleh.

4. Besides giving women a bad name, Joy Behar gives red heads everywhere a bad name...and I just won't stand for that. There are too few of us to be associated with the likes of her.

5. Your IQ actually decreases the longer you watch it (it's a proven fact).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seriously. they should all get back in the kitchen and whip up some sandwiches.

you let 'em vote, now they want to talk about who they're voting for... on tv no less.

only in america.

man, i hope DO reads this! heh.

Anonymous said...

I was actually going to say what Jeremy said, but he beat me to it (though I would have thrown in a Betty Crocker reference).

Joy Behar is pretty awful. Woopi Goldberg just never knows what she's talking about. Ditto to Elizabeth Hassleback.

But my biggest beef with humanity right now is this: how on earth did Barbara Walters get to be such a prestigious journalist? Her voice makes me want to crack my femur in half, her "insights" are the shining embodiment of abject banality, and she doesn't ask very good questions. Can someone explain it to me? Please?