Thursday, December 3, 2009

Walking in a Paper Wonderland

This year my office entered the Christmas decorating contest for pretty much the first time ever. It was so intense. Since we didn't have any decorations to speak of, the other student worker (Savannah) and I spent HOURS upon HOURS hand crafting decorations made of paper. They are ridiculously precious. So we spent all day Monday and Tuesday (and a few micelaneous hours before then) decorating our tiny little office, yada yada yada, we ended up not even placing. It was a total robbery. But PTL, one of the advisors threw us a pizza party anyway :)



Since it's Christmas and such I decided to share some of our Christmas spirit with you guys. Enjoy!


What you see when you first walk in...


"Jesus is the reason for the season!"-cheesy AND classy ;)


The paper chain that took me FOREVER


Our faux Christmas tree and Christmas Countdown! (P.S. I know you can't see it, but we made personalized "face" ornaments for everyone in our office...including matching hair and eye color! So legit.)


The precious fireplace, stockings and tree.




Ok, that about sums it up! I know you guys probably don't care, but we worked really hard on all this. Ha. I feel obligated to show it off ;)
Oh, and in case you didn't know, Christmas is only 22 days away!

1 comment:

Marie said...

this is absolutely PRECIOUS! seriously though. I am SO impressed. you got skills, girl! plus, I can totally tell your handwriting. its super cute. ha.

ps: I am pumped for christmas! :)