Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sched

Monday
12-1= Social Psychology

Tuesday
11-12:15= Intro to Computers
2-3= World Lit

Wednesday
12-1= Social Psychology

Thursday
11-12:15= Intro to Computers
12:30-1:45= Meteorology and Space Science
2-3= World Lit

Friday
12-1= Social Psychology


***Besides that, I also plan on taking Political Science from Lonestar, and I'll be taking Principles of Biblical Leadership as a one week, January mini-term.***


I'm not super stoked about my classes or anything, but I decided to bite the bullet and just finish up the rest of my core classes at the same time....I've been procrastinating up to this point. Ha. Oh and for those of you that are paying attention, I've decided that I'm done with Greek. I just don't have the time to commit to studying that it requires (I know that sounds like a lame excuse, but it's legit). I mean, I'm not failing or anything, but it has just become really draining trying to prepare for weekly quizzes and finish all the homework and such. Ah well, maybe I'll pick it up again later in life. But for now, it looks like Spanish might be the better option...

3 comments:

Andrew said...

If you read any Dostoevsky in World Lit, give a shout out.

Marie said...

spanish is a breeze.

I must say... I am unbelievably jealous of your MWF. I realize you will be working, but still. Sheesh.

Erin Lynn said...

I hear DBU spanish is just as hard! I have a few friends that are studying for hours every night.

Not sure if that will help, but just letting you know :)