Sunday, November 23, 2008

My life is a whirlwind

So this last week has been super hectic, so I'll stick to the highlights...
  • 96 on my sociology test :) woop!
  • Mr.Big Chief (DBU's annual man pageant) was hilarious
  • I finished my killer history paper. 5-6 pages on Colonial History= Gross
  • I went to the homecoming gala which featured music from Rodgers and Hammerstein's classic musicals (ex. Oklahoma, Sound of Music, etc) SO good and it was worth 2 chapel credits. Totally worth it.
  • It seems like all my classes are online..in other words, NO CLASSES last Friday!
  • My service project at Grace Temple Baptist Church is really growing on me (maybe i'll post more about it later)
  • It was COLD for the first time up here. I got to wear my coat and everything! Super exciting.
  • We played catchphrase at church today
That about sums it up. Hopefully more to come. Now that I'm done with homework the world is mine for the taking!

No comments: