Originally, I was going to write a post about The Village, what it's like to attend/serve/"do life" there... but then I realized I should probably just hear from you guys first!
I know this survey is definitely not going to be exhaustive, but I'd really like to get some insight on how you guys view church, your church, the Church, and ministry in general. Don't feel obligated to answer all of them, but I'd love to get as much input as possible!
1. What do you think the purpose of the Church is? What about the local church? Are they different? If they are different, how so?
2. What are some of the major problems you see facing the Church today? What problems do you see hitting YOUR church the hardest?
3. According to scripture, how do you think churches should be "layed out"?
4. How do you feel about multi-site churches? Small congregations? Do you have a preference? If so, why?
5. What purpose does technology serve in the church?
6. How do you think a "typical" church today would stack up against the New Testament church?
7. What do you think churches need more/less of?
8. What is it that made you decide to become a member (attendee?) of your church now?
9. In your opinion, what is the main thing that different ministries seem to miss? What are they doing right?
10. Finally, do you have any questions about The Village? I certainly don't have all the answers, but I'd love to find out (seriously, I eat this stuff up). I feel like I'm constantly fielding questions from people when they find out I'm a member there.