Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Breaking Free!

Not a lot of time to write, just wanted to say I am so excited about Breaking Free this weekend! I have eleventh grade girls, and I genuinely cannot wait to meet them, get to know them and share the love of the Lord with them!

If you think about it in the next few days, just be praying for my girls and all the other students attending. I'm hoping it's a really sweet time of learning and growth and that God really stirs their hearts!

Your steadfast love. O Lord, extends to the heavens, your faithfulness to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mountains of God; your judgments are like the great deep; man and beast you save, O Lord. How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings. They feast on the abundance of your house, and you give them drink from the river of your delights. For with you is the fountain of life, in your light do we see light.
Psalm 36: 6-9

No comments: