Thursday, October 8, 2009

State Fair = Deep Fried Fun

I just got back from my first ever state fair! It was so much fun, BUT I ate so much that I basically made myself sick. I am so bad about moderation when it comes to stuff like this! I love trying new things in general, so seeing things like fried banana pudding, fried smores and fried anything-else-you-can-imagine definitely put my brain and stomach into overdrive!

Fried PB&J. Surprisingly good and satisfying...not a bad way to start.


My first ever funnel cake!

Probably my favorite picture of us. Ha. We couldn't help ourselves.

Petting zoo! This little guy was pretty much my best friend :)

Fried Butter. We decided to try this just to say we did. Basically it tasted like a biscuit with melted butter inside. Not half bad, BUT our bodies were on the verge of shutting down at this point from grease overload... hence the facial expressions. Ha.


And for those faithful few that are dying to see the henna...






2 comments:

Marie said...

So much fried food. I got a little nauseous just looking at it. ;) haha.

henna is cool. I am tempted to try it one day... but I would have to let one of my art friends do it, because I lack creativity.

Molly R said...

A legit Indian girl from Cy-Fair did Henna on me last year. It was pretty legit. But I only let her do a tiny flower thing on the back of my wrist. It looked really tight, though! It was fun.

But I could NEVER EVER EVER EVER get a tattoo. For thousands and thousands of reasons. Ew.