Sunday, February 8, 2009

John 1:1-5

I don't know what happened, but lately it feels like everything is going on all at once. I work 18 to 20 hours a week, have class another 18, am on a VERY unskilled powderpuff football team, and have to find time to eat, sleep and talk to people. Oh, and study...something I have completely forgotten about till this last weekend. Ha. Oh man, this semester is going to be interesting, that's for sure!

In other news, I have decided to really buckle down and get serious about memorizing more scripture. So, in honor of that, I will be posting my verse for the week on here every Sunday. Feel free to quiz me on it during the week if you talk to me :)

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 1:1-5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get it, girl. Keep up the good work! :) Love ya lots. Keep us updated.

Marie said...

ha tight dude! It is the sterle in you! :)

Anonymous said...

ha. i know the feeling