Monday, January 19, 2009

Spring 2009

Seeing as my semester starts tomorrow, I figured I'd fill everyone in on what I'll be doing with the next 4-5 months of my life... I'm really excited about the classes I'm taking. This semester I'm starting to take some more specialized courses mixed in with my core stuff. As of today, this is my schedule

History from 1865-Present: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8 am
New Testament: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 am
Chapel: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 am
Christian Leadership: Monday, Wednesday: 2 pm
Fitness for living: Tuesday, Thursday: 8 am
Developing a Christian Mind: Tuesday, Thursday: 9:30 am
The Educational Ministry of the Church: Tuesday: 2 pm
Human Growth and Development: Thursday: 2 pm

My hardest will probably be Developing a Christian Mind, it's a core course but it is a TON of work and I'm pretty sure I got the toughest professor :/ The classes I'm MOST excited about are The Educational Ministry of the Church and Human Growth and Development...they're both only once a week for 2.5 hours, so I'm crossing my fingers that I get interesting professors!

All this is topped off by the fact that I was informed I will be working 20 hours a week at work now (last semester I only worked 15)...on top of my 18 hours of class! It's gonna be intense, but I think it's doable.

Wish me luck! I'm sure there will be many posts to follow about things I'm learning and all that junk :)

1 comment:

Zach said...

well then, good luck! :)