Sunday, March 8, 2009

Papers, Papers, Papers!

Basically all of my professors decided to schedule our major papers around the same time. It's AWESOME. Luckily, I got to choose the prompts for all of them (for the most part). And even though you probably don't care, I'm going to go ahead and tell you what I'm writing about...

  1. What makes a Successful Preschool Ministry for Educational Ministry of the Church
  2. Living History Interview with someone who lived through WWII for History 1865-Present
  3. Gender roles in my Family of Origin for Human Growth and Development
  4. The Relationship of a Husband and Wife (based on Ephesians 5:21-33) for New Testament
It should be interesting (or extremely tedious ;)) ha. Oh man. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I think 3 and 4 seem really really interesting! let me read them when you are done. deal?