Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mission Statement

In one of my classes we were told to create a personal mission statement by which we would live our lives. So, after thinking about it for a while (and completing the 15 page booklet that was meant to help guide us...), this is what I came up with:

My mission is to live a life marked by a heart that longs to serve and worship the Lord. Regardless of circumstances, trials, or the cost; I will seek to daily live a life worthy of the Gospel. My efforts will be driven by grace and my motives driven by love, and I will view myself and others in light of the Cross. In all things, I will remember the reason I have been created, to delight in and worship God alone. In my dealings with people my words will be seasoned with grace and joy, and in every realm of life I will continually pursue God’s will with zeal, faithfulness and humility.



Now I'm just praying my life will resemble my mission. Soli Deo gloria.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

nice. thanks for finding a new way to remind me why i like you!

do you have to memorize it and say it to yourself every morning, though?

Danica said...

if I could like jeremy's comment I totally would! :)

Nicely done my friend! Love you!