Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Because You Asked...

A quick list* of some things I would change, given the opportunity :)

1. Everyone would taste and see the beauty of the Gospel. (Psalm 34:8)

For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age, waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.
Titus 2:11-14

2. Tex-Mex would be given to all those who are in need**... and lets be honest, who doesn't need Tex-Mex?!

3. The Church would look more like this and less like this.

4. Sunburns wouldn't exist. So far I've made it all summer without one. Plus I've already purchased the SPF 50 for J-High camp... Camp Tejas, I'm ready for you!

5. I would already be home with CYP peeps :)

* I promise I'm going to post a regular blog one day! Keep hope alive.
** Can you tell I haven't been home in a while? Craving Tex-Mex is one of the tell tale signs!

1 comment:

Marie said...

better late than never?

I just want to say I agree with all of these.

Particularly the tex-mex part seeing as how I am heading to the land of no joy. I mean tex-mex.