Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fall Sched.

I know many of you are DYING to hear what I'm taking next semester and what my class schedule looks like, so I won't keep you waiting any longer... Careful, it's pretty exciting ;)

Monday:
8-9: GREEK
12-1: HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY
2-4:30: INTRO TO RELIGIOUS EDUCATION

Tuesday:
2-3:15: STATISTICS FOR SOCIAL SCIENCES

Wednesday:
8-9: GREEK
12-1: HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY
1-2: GREEK LAB

Thursday:
2-3:15: STATISTICS FOR SOCIAL SCIENCES

Friday:
8-9: GREEK
12-1: HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY

I'm also going to try to squeeze in an online English from Lonestar and a mini-mester or two! That plus 30 hours of work a week should keep me pretty stinkin busy. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

You have a Greek lab? What does that entail?

Danielle said...

I'm not totally sure. I just know it's required...

Marie said...

Danielle...I admire you. I will not be taking mini mesters OR working. Ha. Get it girl.

I hope your Greek lab is better than the language labs at obu. They were awful. Ha. ;)